Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day three - Opening Ceremonies

Today was the red carpet. People started lining up before we got there at 9:30 am. Brad and George were not in appearance until 6:30 pm.

In my news, I showed up to work on the film Jerichow, but due to mishaps, I couldn't get into the daily press-only screening, so Richard bought Micah (the other intern) and me dinner and then took us to the press-only screening at 10:30 resulting in us getting back to the Ranch at 1 am.

By the way, the film is very good and I recommend seeing it. I'm not going to say anything else about it at the moment, except that it is a very quiet film, so you need to enjoy slower films and melancholy endings.

Got word that I might be able to work with a French-Japanese film called Inju, le bete dans l'ombre which pleases me. We shall see in the morning.

No comments: